Tractis Refund Policy
In the case of purchases at the Tractis Store:
- Users, as long as they are considered consumers under the current regulations, have 14 days from the date of delivery to examine the Product received and, in case of dissatisfaction, return it to Tractis. In these cases, Users shall bear the cost and risk of shipment.
- To do the return, Users have to enter the ordering web page of the product they want to return, click on the “Product return” button, follow the instructions therein and prepare the product for its pick-up by Tractis. The product shall be returned in its original packaging, without damages and with all the components, accessories and documentation.
- Clients returning products undamaged, in the original packaging and within the 14 days set period, will be entitled to receive a refund for the amount paid less 10 € (Euro) that shall be deducted as return costs.
- Tractis will process the refund once the articles are back in its warehouses. Once the return has been processed the bank transfer may take 5 to 7 days to become effective and show up in the User bank account.
In purchases of Credits or Credit Packs, reimbursements cannot be made.
With Monthly Subscription Plans, Users can cancel their Plan at any time, but they will be responsible for any charges incurred for the current billing period. Returns for charges already incurred will not be made, nor should monthly fraction be prorated. For example, if a User billing cycle falls on the 21st of the month and he decides to cancel on the 26th, the User shall pay for the full current month, after which no further charges will be made.
In the case of Account closures, any balance available in the Account at the time of closure shall not be subject to return, restitution or compensation.
In the case of Account closures, any disposable Money in the User Account at closure will be returned to the bank account the User indicates, net of all fees applicable to bank transfers outside of Spain.
Users can close their Account at any time. To do that, Users should follow these steps:
- Sign in to Tractis.
- Access their User Profile section.
- Click on the "Delete my Account" button.
- For security reasons, Tractis will always ask the Users to authenticate themselves by reinitiating a session to confirm the deletion of their Account.
Last revision: June 3, 2013
- English · Español
- About us · Blog · Twitter · Help · Contact
- Certification · Validation · Time Stamp · Preservation
- Support · Refunds · Reasonable use · SLA · Attributions
- © 2018
- Negonation Platform, S.L.